I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.
- Thank God for the completion of all the admissions in Medical, Dental, Nursing & Physiotherapy colleges. The campus is buzzing with Freshers. Vellore CMC and Ludhiana CMC spent considerable time and resources this past year at the Supreme Court level fighting to keep their minority status which has enabled them to select some of their students from sponsoring churches. This year they have been able to maintain this privileged minority status. Without the ability to select some students from sponsoring churches, after which they serve in their sponsored churches’ mission hospitals for at least two years, many if not most mission hospitals which are primarily in underserved areas of the country would have to close or drastically scale down what they can offer patients.
- Please pray for the Freshers who joined recently. Pray that they will be able to adjust to life in CMC, and that their time at CMC will be of great value for their future.
- At this time Dengue and Chikungunya fevers are spreading very fast and so many of the community members are sick. Pray for them. Pray for God’s protection for all staff and their families, and healing for those affected by the fever.
- Please pray for the forthcoming Institutional Christmas Celebrations from 9 – 12 December. Pray that the celebrations will not just be treated as a traditional event but that “Jesus Christ is the reason for the season”.
- Give thanks that the equipment needed for the brachytherapy has now been ordered. Pray that the paper work will proceed without delay and that the equipment may be delivered by January 2017. Please pray that donors will be found to give the rest of the money needed for this project.
All pictures are available in our photo gallery